Who are we
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via our websites may include:
- Any personal details you type in fields and forms, and submit, such as name, address, email address, telephone number, etc. We only collect the information we require to complete your orders and to set up your account. We will never store your payment details on any of our websites.
- Your IP address (this is your internet connection individual identification number). It is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to record your interest in our website and services, and to recognise your location (e.g. country/county/city), which is used for our site analytics.
- Your preferences and subscriptions to receive email updates.
What we do with your information
Any personal information that we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and all other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- to process your order, to process any applications for credit accounts or SIM contracts, etc; to maintain guarantee and warranty records and to provide pre and after-sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation in order to supply/deliver the products and services you have purchased and/or to provide pre or after-sales service);
- to carry out security checks – this may include passing your details to our Identity Verification partner, who will compare the details you provide against public and private databases (by doing this we protect you and us from fraudulent transactions);
- to comply with legal requirements – we may need to pass the information we collect to other companies within our partner network for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our sites and issuing email campaigns and confirmations.
We would also like to inform you of our promotions, goods and services that may be of interest to you and your company. These would come from our online stores, from our affiliates, or from carefully selected third parties. We may contact you by post, email, telephone, SMS or other means as we regard as appropriate, including any new technologies. If you do not wish to receive these communications, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or unsubscribe using the appropriate link in the emails we send you.
- You can request from us to provide you with a copy of the personal information we have on record. To do so please send us a letter, enclosing a cheque for £10 payable to Mobile B2B Partners Limited to cover our administration costs and proof of ID such as a copy of your driving licence or a recent utility bill. Please use the reference “Subject Access Request” in your letter and send it to Unit 24, Brookwillow Farm, Woodlands Road, Leatherhead, Surrey KT22 0AN, United Kingdom.
- You can ask us not to send you any future marketing communications. To do this, simply email us at email@example.com We will stop using your details to send you promotional communications, but we will keep them to fulfil your order and our after-sales obligations.