A cookie is a small file usually consisted of letters and numbers which is stored into your browser’s cache when you access certain websites, including Mobile B2B partner’s sites. These small records allow us to recognise user’s preferences when they return to our stores. The cookies do not contain or collect information. However, when they are recognised by our servers in conjunction with a web browser they can help our sites deliver a better service. For example our sites can remember your previous purchases or account details.
Each cookie contains:
- The name of the server the cookie was sent from – only the server that sent a cookie can read and used it.
- The lifetime of the cookie
- A randomly generated value used by the website to recognise you when you return.
There are two types of cookies we use. The first type is session cookies, which expire after the online session is over. The second type is persistent cookies, which remain in the browser even after it has been closed. Such cookies do not identify you personally. They just help us recognise your browser and you can choose to identify yourself voluntarily. You may do so for any one of the following reasons: to ask the browser to remember your username and password when you register, by responding to an offer or by personalising the page.
Except cookies we may use web beacons. They are small pieces of code, which can be used, among other things, to count the amount of users who visit our websites, or they can deliver cookies to the browser of the user viewing one of our pages. Many websites, including the ones by Mobile B2B Partners, may use additional Flash cookies. They operate in the same way as browser cookies.
- to help authenticate some processes for you when you use our sites;
- to remember your preferences and registration information so you don’t have to enter them each time;
- to enable the use of a shopping cart;
- to present and help measure and research the effectiveness of our services, offerings, advertisements, and e-mail communications;
- to customize the content and advertisements provided to you when you visit our websites and use our services.
You have full control over browser cookies through your browser’s settings. The Flash cookies can be controlled via the Macromedia Flash application on your device, or by going to the Adobe Flash Player website, which allows you to view, modify, and delete Flash cookies. Please be aware that if you set up your browser to reject all browser or Flash cookies you won’t be able to use many of our services.
You can find a list of all cookies we use for each individual site here:
- Mobile B2B Partners
- Field Worker Logistics
- Taxi Logistics
- Barcode Scanner Warehouse
- Motorola ES400 Repairs
- Preowned Mobiles
- Stewed Apples
For further information about how you can take control of cookies or delete them please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html